Listed below are the written prayer requests offered during worship, as well as those left in the Sacred Place throughout the week. (Names have been removed to protect the identities of the women, their family members, and friends.)
As always, thank you for lifting these special concerns of these precious sisters in your prayers this week!
Please pray for:
- my kids and their foster parent, D. For the truth to set them free and not change their birth name that I gave them. Please, Lord, help them and send my love to my kids. – D
- Jen and her daughter. For my family.
- My husband’s health and strength and my guidance in Christ Jesus. Please pray for my family and husband’s family. Thank you. – B
- They’re still looking for me for a place to go. I’m hoping to find a program that will help me get an apartment so I can leave here. I pray they find me one soon. Thanks. – A
- That I receive my parole in December so I can go home to my two-year-old and be home to have my daughter in February. – K
- Grandma’s health.
- T & K.
- Amanda, who has cancer.
- M, who needs brain surgery.
- My four kids and my mother-in-law, who is taking care of them. – C
- My daughter, A. Her liver enzymes are in the high 7,000s and she is not doing so good. Thank you. – N
- S, mother; M, daughter; D, son. Please have a guiding hand [on them] while I’m away. Peace and love. Thank you. – S
- That God puts it on my boyfriend’s hearth to get clean and do what he needs to do. – K