Listed below are the written prayer requests offered during worship, as well as those left in the Sacred Place throughout the week. (Names have been removed to protect the identities of the women, their family members, and friends.)
As always, thank you for lifting these special concerns of these precious sisters in your prayers this week!
Please pray for:
- me to have strength and go home to my family; to not let the evilness get the best of me. To have patience and keep pushing forward for better days; and for peace in the units. - B
- me to get my parole granted! Please, I’m scared and nervous. Thank you. - K
- my friend K, that she will stay positive and strong for her parole. Let her know she can do it. - H
- me to get my weight and health in order before I go home. My family, Aunt S, who just lost my Uncle. My whole family. - R
- that I can find a house soon so that I can go home. - M
- my reconsideration and a court date; for H and her health; for my boyfriend and his day today. For my new faith and its growth. - A
- me and my husband that he makes it through my being in prison. I leave within two months. – M
- my mom’s (C’s) health, with her skin cancer; my boyfriend, J, with his kidney cancer; my daughter, T and her scary health concerns with her heart; me, that I don’t get a federal indictment. Thank you. – J
- M – her daughter is struggling in life, and she is taking it hard; O – stuck in addiction; J and A – stuck in addiction.
- my daughter K, that she’s doing okay and knows her mommy loves her. – V
- my family and friends – bless them and give them what they need. A and her family. Pray I go home very soon. Thank you. A
- for the courage I need to lose weight. – M
- P and J. Also that I will be able to reunite with my son P, Jr. – S
- my reconsideration getting figured out and for my appeal. – A
- my family, A and A, and for myself, and that I get home soon to be with them.
- A – has been working on really changing her life around, has an addiction; could be leaving ICIW soon and welcomes positive thoughts and prayers her way.
- J & L; J fell and is physically not doing well. L is not doing well mentally. T – in addiction and could be facing a lot of time, due to criminal charges.
- A – on getting her reconsideration and being able to keep guardianship and custody of her son.
- M, that she finds peace.
- C, G, and C.
- To help me with my marriage. – B
- My son that has cancer.
- May my mom, Delores, rest in peace.
- My husband to stop drinking. - N
- Mary, to give her strength.