Listed below are the written prayer requests offered during worship, as well as those left in the Sacred Place throughout the week. (Names have been removed to protect the identities of the women, their family members, and friends.)
As always, thank you for lifting these special concerns of these precious sisters in your prayers this week!
Please pray for:
- C's family to have strength and peace through all the tough times that come with the loss of their daughter. To bless the Parole Board and their decisions. - A
- A, that she gets her jail credits and goes home this year.
- [that] I get into class, released this year from prison to be back home with my husband and son. Also, please, please, please pray for my marriage to last a lifetime. I need and love him. Amen.
- [me] soon to be run for parole and everything to go smoothly; for my family—to keep them safe; and for T as she fights cancer. Bless you. - S
- me to get run soon; also, for my son, Jeff. - T
- that I get accepted into the Butterfly Freedom] House. I pray for a quick response so I can go home and help my mom that's real sick and needs my help.
- K's mom; pray for my friend J, as he is sick and depressed. And my parole and placement.
- that I have good news from the Parole Board and get to go home to my son, X, this month! Also, that I receive credit for my days served in jail. – K
- my fiancé, F, that he turns away from the way he’s been living, gets sober, and builds his relationship with God. – K
- BB and our friends.
- my family—that they may have peace, courage, serenity, and joy, and that they be safe always. Also, for my parole home to happen this month. – M
- the girl that had her son at 24 weeks, for her and her son. He only weighed 1 pound, 9 or so ounces. – K
- J and C; their health, and bless them for being such amazing people—taking care of my son/asking for nothing. – K
- the inmate that had a one-pound baby, that it be healthy, and that the mom has peace and joy with the baby she was able to have.
- I ask that when I get run for my time to go home (parole), I go. For the women in here, that they come more into God. For me to stay on the right path with God. Amen. – S
- MC. She is 90 years young, and she needs all Your strength in healing. – K
- that my husband will let me come home. Lord, hear my prayers. – K
- A, on her journey; that she stays strong through temptations and is a good mom to her daughter.