Listed below are the written prayer requests offered during worship, as well as those left in the Sacred Place throughout the week. (Names have been removed to protect the identities of the women, their family members, and friends.)
As always, thank you for lifting these special concerns of these precious sisters in your prayers this week!
Please pray for:
- to have a place to go so that me and my boys can start to heal and start a new life together in our own place, eventually. - K
- my uncle, who is at home with hospice, to be not in pain. My girls' health; for people in the world who need God. For our government. Prayer for my husband for a better job and car. - L
- my father (T), stabbed in the neck three times by my sister, missing his jugular by 1 cm (blessing). My sister, A, to stop abusing drugs. My niece, A--my heart and soul--to help her understand that she is very loved, despite here parents no playing roles in her life. She's 4. Beautiful. Resilient. Pray that she understands I'm serving my time so I can return to her sooner, that I'm not abandoning her and never will.
- the judge's heart to soften and grant me a reconsideration coming up soon. B to find peace ad love. And bless my babies. Thank you. - A
- my son, S, and his happiness. My son's family and dad, L. My unborn baby. Me and my peace, and my return home before my baby is born, please. - J
- my kids, L & K; my boyfriend, E, and my dogs, S & T, and an ARL dog named Dina, who has been brought here by the hurricane.- B
- my family, in the loss, of R. Give them the strength to be healed. And the strength of time to await Mom coming home. - B
- my friends and family. Family grieving for friend, BJ. T, D, and S to get to E's and be safe and be happy. For those battling addiction. And to keep my job. - A
- peace for our countries and peace in our hearts.
- that I will hear God's whispers to me.
- Please pray for [my] parole, a home to go to. Please pray for friend A's health. [That] I can talk to my son. - M
- peace among inmates and happiness throughout.
- Lord, please bless me to get either my early discharge or parole. In Jesus' name. Amen.
- Heavenly Father: Please watch over my oldest son, A, during my short time away. He needs your grace.
- Our country's problems with North Korea and the current threat of nuclear war.
- Please pray that my time to go home is near.
- Pray for family, money, and love; my stay here in prison. Health. - L