Listed below are the written prayer requests offered during worship, as well as those left in the Sacred Place throughout the week. (Names have been removed to protect the identities of the women, their family members, and friends.)
As always, thank you for lifting these special concerns of these precious sisters in your prayers this week!
Please pray for:
- my sons L & K that they stay strong and focused; my boyfriend, A, that he is safe and drug-free; All my home girls in the MLO (minimum live-out) unit (Y) at ICIW. - S
- S--for parole; humility; F; strength in faith.
- S--run her for parole.
- A; B grandbabies & family; S; C; family; WORD; ICIW.
- Please pray that God delivers me from this situation. - M
- my daughter, A, to find a new part-time job.
- my friends I made here at ICIW; my son and fiance; for my sobriety; for my faith in God! - K
- M to get her reconsideration. --XO
- Thank you for prayers answered. Please pray to keep me strong on the path God has for me. - J
- my daughter and ex-husband. For my faith to be strong and that I continue to grow spiritually and allow His will to be done. - A
- drug addiction and for loved ones and others suffering as addicts. Also mental illness. All innocent children and animals. Pray for D. - N
- safe re-entry on Jan. 25. For Pastor Paul.
- my children, for health and safety. Prayers for my husband to find a better job. Prayers for better things this coming week. Prayers for those sick and those that need God in their lives. - L
- J A -- my mom. She is fighting Stage 4 kidney failure and has pancreatic cancer Stage 2. - M
- T, that she gets out of prison soon. My mom, J, for her health. Myself, J, that I come to Christ and change my ways.
- C's health -- kidney failure, congestive heart failure. - S
- my reentry back out to the real world and patience with these last 66 days. For my family, brother, son, daughter back in my life. - P
- Please pray for my friend, B.
- Please pray I get a reconsideration and that my family finds happiness. - S
- my son, E, and my daughter, M, my husband, C. - C